

10 years ago today, Lance and I had our first date. Who would have thought that one date would have turned into all of this? Here are two pictures I found of us back then. Notice we were skinny and care-free lol.
It's weird to look at those pictures and not see Lil Lance or Cassidy in my arms.
It's been a long 10 years filled with lots of obstacles but it has been worth it.
Tina
Monday, May 19, 2008
Remembering
Posted by Tina at 9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh what great pics!! You haven't changed a bit!!
Love the picture of the two of you smiling!!! SO CUTE!
I love those pictures. You have been through so much, but you have allowed those challenges to turn you into a very amazing woman! I am blessed to have you in my life.
Post a Comment