CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 23, 2007

All about Cassidy

I decided to make a website for us aside from Lance's. I just want his site to be all about him.

Cassidy is doing so good. She loves baby dolls now so she is always carrying one around. We take her to the park a lot and her favorite thing is the sliding board.

Here are some pictures of her.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lately, I worry so much about her not knowing enough about menkes. I feel like all my knowledge is just in my head and no one knows anything. I practically make people promise me that if I am not here, they will make sure she knows of menkes, of Lance...This weekend I think I am going to write a bunch of stuff down just to make myself feel better. I know, I have issues but who wouldn't?

I have tons more to write but will have to do it another day.

Tina

6 comments:

Gina Roberts said...

Hi Tina,
I check Lance's website almost daily. Thought I would check out Cassidy's. What a sweet girl she is. Love the pics. You can see Lance in her. You are a wonderful mother and don't ever doubt it! It is great you started this for her.

Tanja said...

Welcome to the world wide web sweet Cassidy!

Cassandra said...

She is just too cute! I am glad that you made a journal for her.And beleive me, she will always remember Lance,and know his meeks.

You are a great mom!

Love,
Cassandra

daddyzgurl said...

tina.... i have followed your journey with lance n seen u made a site 4 cassidy n want 2 check it out.... cant wait 4 more updates on her she is precious n beutiful...... much luv crys

Angela said...

Love the pictures and the blog!

Kris said...

Hi Tina! I found your blog link on Angela's. I'm so glad I did! Cassidy is getting so big. Hard to believe our girls are already over a year old! I think of you guys often and stop by Lance's page all the time. You guys are always in my prayers. Is it ok for me to add your blog link to my blog? Let me know. (I have another one aside from Hayleigh's)