She is getting smarter by the day I swear. Every day she is with my aunt she is also with my cousin Jessica. We call her Jessie. I am certain yesterday she yelled for Jessie and her pacifier fell and I am pretty sure she yelled "My nini".
She loves, loves my aunt and stayed there last night and still did not want to come home with us today. Sometimes I have to drag her out kicking and screaming.
Today, she wanted the picture of Lance I had on the shelf and then she wanted Wesley's and kept pointing to him. I think she thought he was Lance too.
Other than that, she is just climbing on everything and wanting to spend all her time outside in 100 degree weather. No fun for me.
No new pictures. I'll try to post some over the weekend.
Friday, August 3, 2007
Cassidys Latest...
Posted by Tina at 10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is just too cute. Love the mermaid pics too! :o)
LOL, she is going to be a smart and feisty one. :)
Love your new site Tina!! Great pics too. All the best.
Tina, I enjoyed reading your blog. I just have to tell you how presious and beautiful Cassidy is.
Enjoy her...they grow up way to fast. Im looking forward to checking back for updates.
Love to that little beautiful princess!
Hugs and Love..
Post a Comment