I almost forgot I had this blog. I've only been updating Lance's and for some reason remembered I started this one here.
Cassidy is doing great but boy, is she mean. Yesterday, Lance's grandmother brought her foster child over and he is a year old. Well, Cassidy must have thought he was a doll because she kept trying to pick him up. He kept ignoring her and walking away and she finally just went over to him and snatched him up. I thought I was watching a wrestling match. I have no idea where she gets this attitude she has from.
She still calls both Lance and I mommy. She can say Daddy but she just likes to say mommy over and over. Its a little stressful at times but then I remember how I always wanted someone to call me mommy and now I have it.
We thought about moving her room into Lances but decided against it. She is finally sleeping all night and I don't want that to end.
I will try to post pictures soon
Tina
Monday, August 27, 2007
Almost forgot!
Posted by Tina at 11:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Cassidy is too funny. She won't let anyone push her around when she's bigger. :) I can remember Heather's therapist telling me be careful what I wished for when she wouldn't talk. She said once they start you wish for a mute button every now and then..lol.
Post a Comment