CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

30...

I turned 30 two weeks ago and I can only hope it is a good year. I was thinking back on my life and I have to say 28 was the best year. The absolute worse year was 29 so 30 has to be good...I hope.

I love Cassidy to death but she has been driving me absolutely crazy. She still wants ME most of the time. My lovely husband doesn't get that I need a break. Yes, I am very grateful she can call me Mommy but I don't need to hear it 24 hrs a day. I'd at least like to be able to use the bathroom alone.

Tomorrow, I am joining Curves. No one can really see it but I gained a lot of weight this year and I just need a place to get away to. I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone.

Tina

1 comments:

Angela said...

Have fun at Curves! My sanity saver was Gold's Gym. I LOVED going there to work out and being able to have an actual thought without a little voice calling me.