I am having huge, huge issues with Cassidy. First, she never wants to sleep. I put her to bed last night and she is up at 11. Stayed up pretty much all night and didn't sleep again until 4:30 this afternoon. Second, she is so clingy to me. If I am around, she has to be right on top of me or she flips out. If I leave her with Lance, she screams until I get back. However, I can drop her off with my aunt, who watches her, and she is perfectly fine. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I have been missing Lance so much today. I've been crying for at least 2 hours now. I like to think I am strong but I really don't think I will make it through Halloween.
Here are some pictures of Cassidy from last night.

Saturday, October 27, 2007
Trying times
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
She is at a tough age. both of my girls went through the same thing with screeching when I left(even the room). They both outgrew it. Just make sure you still do leave her with Lance sometimes so she can realize it's ok and you do come back. Hang in there!
Post a Comment