CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 19, 2007

Trying to make sense of this...

I decided I'd go to therapy the other day to see if it would help any. I didn't really think I needed it but figured it couldn't hurt. As soon as I told her what I was there for, she gave me the "I can't even imagine look" and I knew she wouldn't get me. I spent all day yesterday trying to find a support group that I thought would be most helpful. No such luck so I keep searching.

Life without Lance is hard. I don't spend my days crying or being depressed but I do miss him terribly. He left behind a feisty, hyper little sister though so I spend my time chasing after her.

We met with Jamie and Drew Saturday and it was so helpful to just talk to people who understand.

Tina

2 comments:

Angela said...

I'm sorry you didn't click with the therapist. Might be worth looking for someone who specializes in bereavement if you decide to go again.


Sending you huge cyber hugs.

Robin said...

I hope you can find a group or therapist that is right for you. I'm sure there has to be one. Big hugs from me too!!