I hope that one day she starts sleeping for you! She is so adorable and looks so grown-up. It is crazy to think our little ones are going to be 2, seriously, where did the time go!
I can't believe how old she looks! Why don't they stay babies forever? Emmi is going to be FOUR in less than a month! I swear it was just a few months ago that I found your page, and email you. I can't believe it has been over three years.
5 comments:
I hope that one day she starts sleeping for you! She is so adorable and looks so grown-up. It is crazy to think our little ones are going to be 2, seriously, where did the time go!
She is beautiful. She could easily be a little model.
I can't believe how old she looks! Why don't they stay babies forever? Emmi is going to be FOUR in less than a month! I swear it was just a few months ago that I found your page, and email you. I can't believe it has been over three years.
Oh how cute she is!! Great pic.
Oh my! She is beautiful!!! Enjoy her every minutes.. I enjoys mine too. Kids grow up so fast!!
I am Heather, sister of Hollye, Hollye's friend Jamie and Amie too.
Post a Comment