When we are out for our monthly dinner, I bet no one can even tell we are grieving families. We do talk about our boys and menkes but we also have a good time and live a little. It's really the only time I feel like I can be "me". Not the old me but the one who has lost a child.
When I first met Jamie, I had no idea we'd end up being such great friends. But we are and I am forever thankful for that. I am sure Lance and Wesley played a part in this.
2 comments:
I am so glad that you have someone who TRULY understands how you feel and what you are going through. What a wonderful blessing that is for you, when so many people have no clue. I agree about Lance and Wesley having something to do with all of that, I think so too! You are awesome Tina!
Hi!!!! It has been so long. Your sweet little girl is so beautiful and getting so big so quickly! It is amazing how they do that!wink! I want you to know that I think of sweet Lance all of the time. You and your wonderful family are always in our hearts and prayers!!
BIG HUGS,
Julie (Collin's mommy)
Post a Comment