My aunt watched Cassidy overnight so Lance and I were all alone. It was kind of boring lol. I read a book and he was on the computer.
I'm so addicted to reading now. I guess its better than drugs but I can't keep up with all the books. I have 5 checked out of the library right now and then I go to Barnes & Noble. Its insane.
I found out I am going to be an Aunt again. My brothers wife is pregnant. I am happy for her and just glad it is not me!
I hope everyone has a good weekend.
Tina
Friday, March 14, 2008
Alone time and other things
Posted by Tina at 2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am ADDICTED to reading. Magazines. Books. The backs of cereals boxes. Anything with words on it!
And Kenny and I always have these big ideas about when the kids are gone, but then we end up just sitting around doing pretty much nothing! But it is nice to relax sometimes.
Add me to the reading addiction club. It is cheap and good therapy...lol.
Hope you have a good week!
I like to read too, but only find time on the train when I commute to work. Know what I'm reading now?? I'd never have believed it. It's the book I bought Cleo for Christmas. I stood in line for 2 hours to get it autographed. It's a book by Brett the Hitman Hart (the professional wrestler). It's actually really good, go figure!!
Post a Comment