I finally realized I need all three to survive this.
The first year, I breezed through. Going into this second year has been horrible. HORRIBLE. Truth be told, I was on anti-depressants most of that year. Then about a month ago, I decided I was all better and weaned myself off. I haven't been right since. I cry almost every day, I'm so, so angry. Some days I am surprised I haven't killed someone. I am so bitter all the time too. I also lack patience and I don't want to be like this with Cassidy.
Therapy I need just because. I need an objective person to just listen. I try to talk to people and most people basically think I should just let go and move on.
God I need for all the obvious reasons. I'm not the most religious person so I don't always have the faith I need to get me through.
I do know I will get through this rough spot, it will just take time. I promise one day, I'll have a super happy post for you to read...
Tina
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Therapy, Anti-Depressants & God
Posted by Tina at 11:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Tina, you do what you need to do! Sending you big cyber hugs!!
Tina, you are grieving, please don't think you have to be super happy. You do have happy posts on the board, you just take care of yourself. That is what is important!
I'm glad you are taking care of yourself. That is what matters. I wish I could make things easier for you though.
I should just mail you some of the books that are collecting dust in my house! I'll put it on my to-do list for tomorrow!
Post a Comment