CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Beyond mad!

Today in the mail I receive a letter "To the parents of Lance ...". It was from the school he would be going to about special education. When I first started receiving these letters, I called them and said Hey, he won't be coming to school, stop sending me effin letters welcoming him to Kindergarten. Then when he died, I called and told them. I think the idiots even sent me a sympathy card and then today, I get this after nothing for the last 15 months.

It took all I had not to write on that letter that he is dead and leave me the eff alone.

Tina

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Feels like a slap in tha face, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

Tell me who to talk to and it will not happen again. ((((HUGS)))) That's crap Tina.

Angela said...

I would call and let them know that isn't acceptable and they need to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Hugs

Kris said...

I'm so sorry. Definitely call again. That is just wrong. *hugs*

Robin said...

Ugh, how awful for you. It's crazy that they can allow that kind of thing to happen. So sorry you had that happen.