CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Growing up fast



In 4 days, my little girl will be 2 years old. Even though she wakes me up at 3am EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT., I wouldn't trade her for the world.
Here are her pictures she had taken recently. She gets her attitude from her daddy.

Tina

6 comments:

Angela said...

I just love her. She is adorable. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.

(and sorry she wakes you up!!)

Robin said...

Holy cow, she's cute!! She is growing up fast, 2 years already!!

Kelly said...

She is beautiful. Love the color of her hair!! Did she refuse to smile for her pictures? Looks like she really has a mind of her own!! Too funny!!

Tricia said...

Wow! She looks so old now! I can't believe it.

Faithful Froggers said...

Oh, Tina! She is absolutely beautiful! Happy 2nd Birthday to your precious girl.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I didn't know you had one, too. I will check back soon.

Zhohn said...

Cassidy is so beautiful!
Happy 2nd Birthday!!!