Do they start the minute they turn two? The girl was in quite a mood on her birthday. That morning I was so excited she was two and healthy but every time I said "You are two!!" or "It's your birthday!", she'd give me a dirty look or cry.
We decided not to have a big party this year so we opted for a small get together. She wouldn't even let me hold her. She wouldn't open her presents and when we sung Happy Birthday she covered her face. She was so adamant about going with my aunt that I let my aunt keep her overnight. I felt like a bad mom but it was her day and that is what she wanted.
She still refuses to sleep at night. I'm trying to just roll with it at this point.
Tomorrow, we are taking her to the zoo and that's about it.
Tina
Friday, May 2, 2008
Terrible Two's
Posted by Tina at 2:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think that is very common when they are little with birthdays! I know both of my girls didn't like their parties and opening gifts until around 3. I bet she will love the zoo. Don't forget to take some pictures! ;)
Forgot to say, happy birthday to Miss Cassidy!!
Happy Birthday to Cassidy!
And yes. I think it is like a light coming on. One minute they are sweet one-year-olds, the next it is the terrible two's! Although, I have to say, six has been worse. I cannot wait until Jill turns seven. I am hoping for a change in attitude magically on that day!
Post a Comment