I don't think I'll be going back there anytime soon. I woke up in a good mood and was quite productive. I decided to stop for breakfast and I was just sitting in my car. I started thinking about Caroline and how much I missed her which made me start thinking about Lance. By the time I got to the window, I was crying my eyes out. Grieving sucks!!!!
Cassidy still refuses to sleep. Not sure why she has these sleep issues. Still trying to roll with it so I don't lose my mind.
I'm still addicted to reading. I read absolutely anything I can find. I can't walk by Barnes and Noble without stopping! I guess its better to be addicted to that than drugs or alcohol.
Tina
Friday, May 9, 2008
Meltdown at Burger King.
Posted by Tina at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you.
Praying for much peace and comfort.
Wishing you a Happy Mother's Day, you are a great mother. I remember reading Lance's site many times and thinking to myself "I hope I would be able to do all that for my child". You were always there for Lance. I know he is very proud of you. I can see that you are also great to Cassidy.
Have a great weekend.
You know there's no time frame for grief. I hope you have a better day today and a terrific Mother's Day. You are a terrific mom and you should be very proud of that. Happy reading!!
You are entitled to have those kind of moments. There is no time limit on that. But just blame Burger King!
Post a Comment