

That's how I spent my Mothers Day, taking pictures with Ray Lewis from the Baltimore Ravens.
My day was"okay". Visiting your child's grave on Mothers Day is just not right.
Saturday, Lance took Cassidy out to give me a break. I expected maybe an hour but he was gone for SIX hours! By hour two, I was lonely and wanting her to come back home. He got me a journal and a huge basket of Bath & Body Works stuff. On Sunday, we took my mom out to dinner which is where we met Ray Lewis.
As another gift, Cassidy slept until 6am. I hope she gives me that gift again. The picture of her above is from yesterday with her cousin Giovanni or G-G as she calls him.
I hope everyone had a good Mothers Day.
Tina
Monday, May 12, 2008
Posted by Tina at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment