CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tomorrow.

You know how in the movie "Annie", she sings that song about tomorrow? About how she loves it and its only a day away? I don't feel that way about tomorrow at all. I'm trying to avoid it by sleeping. Cassidy won't allow that so instead I'm going out to dinner while she plays with her cousin.

I can't believe its been two whole years since Lance died. I can still remember every single moment about that day. I guess it has gotten easier but it still hurts the same as it did that day.

Tina

4 comments:

Des said...

My thoughts are with you as well as ((((HUGS)))) of course.

Angela said...

Thinking of you. Sending you lots of hugs.

Robin said...

Thinking of you Tina. Big hugs from me too.

Tricia said...

I hope the day was as manageable as possible...