CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Wow, 5 months...

I can't believe its been 5 months since I last posted. I guess I didn't have much to talk about but a lot has went on:

  • I started back to school. Actually one more week and the semester is over. I'm pretty proud of myself that I stuck with it. Only a few more years and I'll be done!
  • I signed up to volunteer at the hospital in the Children's Center. I feel like I need to give back.
  • I have a new nephew. He was born on 10/20 and is sooo cute. His name is Aiden.
  • This one I am kind of ashamed to admit but I fell in love with a vampire. His name is Edward and is from the Twilight series. I had no clue when I started reading the book I'd become so mesmerized with a character but I did. It seems the rest of the world did too. I even dragged Lance along to see the movie and I wore a "Team Edward" t-shirt :) Its sad really.
  • I went to Boston with Jamie and Drew for a menkes fundraiser. I was able to meet two other menkes families and some of my online friends. We had a blast and can't wait to get back next year.
Cassidy is doing well and getting so big. Its amazing how smart they are at such a young age. Right now, she is into anything Princess and is anxiously awaiting "ho ho". We love her to death and are so thankful for her. She really keeps me going.

We miss Lance terribly still. 27 days and it will be 2 years. I can't believe it.

Tina

3 comments:

Angela said...

I can't believe it has been almost 2 years.I think of Lance so much.

Congrats on finishing(almost) your first semester back!

It was nice meeting you and Jamie, now you need to come back and see Sarah. :)

Robin said...

Nice to see an update!! I can't believe it's been almost two years either. Lance is always close in thought. Glad you are doing well in school!!!

Robin

PS I just finished reading Twilight, took it on vacation. Kinda hooked on Edward too :)

Anonymous said...

You know, I finally decided to read the Twilight books after you told me you were reading them. I got hooked. I might even need to go back and re-read the first one.

And, two years? I can't believe it. Time has a weird way of passing both too slowly and too quickly.